Thursday 16 February 2012

Some of our best recount sentences

Here are the sentences we thought were best in our recounts.


We won the first game but there were 4 games; we won all of the games even the finals.
By Briarn

In it I battled Barbarians, conquered cities and made resources.
By Jake
After dinner we had about five minutes so before pudding we rolled ourselves on the rolley chair, round and round.  We got really dizzy.    Lotta
My Dad took the medal and uncle and auntie took the flowers.  Ezra
I felt proud because I got a good score.  Felix
When we bumped over a wave, we went on our tummies so it felt like we were flying.  Emily
On Course One the instructor told us what to do.  Charlie
In the weekend I bought a toy dog.  Cassie
Instead of cooking our food we had a bonfire.  Matthew
Ouch, I think I got a prickle.  Paloma
Zoom!  Zoom!  On the weekend I went to my Nana’s house.  Talie
Splash!  I dived in the pool.  John
We played Star Wars for a bit but then....POP!  Kaselle fell onto it and then he wanted me to blow it up again, but I said “No Kaselle, it popped”.   By Marley
My brother’s friend got 16 dollars from the street sale.  Luca
My cousin went first, then we took pictures with my Nana’s camera.  Francis
Mr Barker talked to the school.  Nathania
Finn is zooming and the winner is...it’s a tie!  Shea
I went to the beach on the boat.  I saw a shark.  Xavier

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Room 16,

    Sounds like you have all had a lot of interesting experiences! I enjoyed reading your sentences and looking at the adjectives you chose. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete