Friday 24 February 2012

Recount by Kalia

 The Beach
Shiver, shiver! In the weekend I went to the beach. It was really cold.  Me and Grandmas friend were there. Swosh Swosh I dived into the sea . It was a nice and beautiful day. Then  we went home to get my dads togs because we locked the door. We saw  dads car come down. I run as fast as I could. I bet Dad’s car. Dad put his togs on. Then we were off. I hoped into the sea again. Cannonball!
Splash! “That was really cool’’ I yelled. Next Dad threw me and he made me do a bellyflop. “Ouch that hurt’’ I said. After that we all headed for home. Lastly we had some cookies and a milo. Me and grandma made a milkshake together. It was a really fun and exciting day.
By Kalia

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kalia,

    that must of been a really exciting day!But having to do a bellyflop had to hurt,alot!
    I just wonder,what beach did you go to exactly?!?!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kalia,

    I love swimming in the surf. An excellent piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Kalia,

    What an exciting day at the beach you had - always good to end a day in the sun with a cold milkshake1

    ReplyDelete