Friday 24 February 2012

Recount by Briarn

The Shelly Beach
On the weekend I went to the beach.I went with my aunty and cousins. When we got there I was diving into the beach with my cousin Seranade. We pretended that if we touched water we will turn into a mermaid. It was warm and cold.I played with my cousins in the beach. Their names are Seranade,Astin,Salist and Eden. After two or three hours my little brother and my other little cousins came.We had to move spots on the beach because the tide was coming in.Then after we moved we got back into the water. We played for a while then it was time to go home. We packed up. My nan came to pick us up. She took the boys and my Aunty Jaymie took the girls. When we got home we played on our bikes and watched tv.
By Briarn

4 comments:

  1. Hi Briarn,
    Sounds like you and your cousins are water babies. Loved your descriptions of what you did in the water. Tino pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming is my favorite recreational activity. I especially love the beach, the surf and catching big waves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Briarn,

    you watch H2o?Just saying that my sister is absolutely obsessed with it!
    I really wish I was there with you enjoying the beach and the waves and so on and so fourth.
    I can't wait to read more of your amazing work!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello briarn
    i relly like your story great job

    ReplyDelete