Friday 11 November 2011

The Stories By Maya

Do  you  know  that  the  Egyptians  made  paper  out  of  a  type  of  plant?  Well they did!It was  Sunday and  there's  nothing  I  like  better  than  reading  and   telling  stories, in fact it's  my  hobby! I do  like  book  shops  or  any   other  place  that  has  books. My  favourite  book is How  the  tiger  got  it's stripes. Sometimes  a  piece  of  art  work  is  a  part  of   a story  like  Icarus. Now  that  one  is  a  sad story. It's  so  sad  it's  like when the  king   said "No  more  soup'' in  the Tale of Despereaux.  I  also read  some   fairy  tales like: The  Frog  Prince, The   Pig   And  The  Jewels,  Sleeping Beauty, even Rapunzel. I  sometimes  even  make  up   stories. I was  reading stories,  listening  to  stories,  telling   stories  and    making   up  stories. I  felt   inspired  by  all   those   stories.
                  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maya
    What a fantastic reader you are. You have named so many titles in your story. It is great that you like bookshops, reading and telling stories. I am glad that books inspire you.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maya
    I can see that you love reading books


    From Lola

    ReplyDelete