Friday 11 November 2011

Never Come Home By Tes

''Sh be quiet, shes coming!''On Sunday it was my mum's birthday.I gave her my red and blue card that I made.Also my brother and sister gave her a card. After we went in the car and went on four trains. I was tired so then I slept on the train. We were going to Britomart  when we got to Britomart we looked around. We waited for the 3rd train it took hours. Then it came! There was not that many people. Next  we went off and ate some food like pie and drink. Me and William played a game. So we hopped on and went to fix my Dad's uncle's car. We played tag but first I played rughby with William. Then I went inside with my big sister. We ate crisp chips and talked about funny stories. My mum said me and William can have  a  lolly. We played trouble tag. We all felt happy that we   were going home. Mostly I was the happiest.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Tes,

    going to Britomart seemed long and we were very happy indeed.I'm glad you wrote about that.Just fix up a few words and edit.Then everything will be perfect!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete