Sunday 28 August 2011

Room 2's Super Speeches!

Here are some of Room 2 sharing their speeches with the camera. They have worked very hard researching their topics, writing their speeches and practising delivery them. The children then performed their speeches to the rest of the class on Thursday. They did a fantastic job!

Andre from Room 2 on Vimeo.


Lola from Room 2 on Vimeo.


Maya from Room 2 on Vimeo.


Briarn from Room 2 on Vimeo.


Tes from Room 2 on Vimeo.


Holly from Room 2 on Vimeo.


Joel from Room 2 on Vimeo.


Nicholas from Room 2 on Vimeo.





7 comments:

  1. Wow Andre, Lola, Maya, Briarn, Tes, Holly, Joel and Nicholas

    I was proud of you reading your speechs.

    I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI ME I LIKED YOUR SPECH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly! Great speech
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicholas
    I really enjoyed your speech about monsters.
    From Maya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maya
    I really like your speech
    From Tes

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Maya i really liked your speech

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi maya the computer wasn't working properly and called me From Nicholas.
    From Nicholas

    ReplyDelete