Thursday 4 August 2011

Holiday Sentences


Room 2 were very busy in their holiday doing things like watching movies, going to new places, riding on boats, seeing snow, playing rugby and lots more interesting activities.

This week Room 2 has been busy writing recounts about their holiday experiences.

Here are the sentences that the children chose to publish on the blog.

In one  spot   Jordan    went    right   past   us.    I   said   “He   is   easily    going    to    find   me”.    By   EthanG

Rain rain rain. On Saturday it was my rugby game.
By Tama

On Saturday I had my rugby.
From Nicholas

Next  we  had to eat dinner  like  ice  cream
and  cake.
From  George.

Woosh, woosh went the waves in the video.
by Lola

On the 22nd of July and the 30th of July we watched the rugby.
By Shaan

I went to watch Cars 2. The cars raced to the finish line rmmmm rmmm.
By Joel

In the first week of the holidays I went to Wellington.
By Maya

My grandpa is 71!
By Tes

Rangitoto’s crater is three times my school!
By Petra

7 hours of sleeping and eating!
By Livana

In the holidays I went to Cairns
By Jack

When we left the airport I didn’t want to walk to the car because the car was very far away.
By Stella

3 comments:

  1. They were cool sentences

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 2,

    Sounds like you all had interesting holidays resting, playing, eating and travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you had a great time in Wellington Maya while I stayed home!

    ReplyDelete