Wednesday 15 June 2011

Daily News: Detective Report

Today in Room 2 we found a pink letter. It's a mystery that we are trying to solve! The first letter said Dear Room 2, Come to the forest a mystery will be revealed. We went to the forest! We found another pink note. This letter said Dear Room 2 At night time we will come. The letter was ripped at the bottom and we couldn't tell who it was from. We are trying to find out who wrote the letter and why they wrote to us.

Can anyone help us with solving this mystery?! Stay tuned to Room 2!

6 comments:

  1. Delphine (Livana's mum)15 June 2011 at 5:15 pm

    Wow Room 2! I hope you will have some answers to your letters and that you will resolve the mistery of who and why they wrote to you! I can't wait to read more about your detective report...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dean,Kate,Donna,Helen,MR Barker,Suzan are my suspects because they are the only ones who have the keys to enter into room 2. Here is the most interesting question: what will they be doing in room 2 tonight ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Room 2
    I love mysteries. I think I know what it might be. My clue was the forest. What has been happening in or near the forest this week? You will have to let me know.

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow Room 2. We must visit the forest in the morning to see if our letters have been collected!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Room 2,

    I love a good mystery. I saw your pink letter when you came and asked our class if it was us! I am glad we were eliminated as suspects !

    Your mystery sounds fun and intriguing. You may have to use a dictionary to look up that word.

    Keep us posted!

    Andrea and Room 13

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW.....I wonder who is behind all this.It sounds really fun,Can't wait to see what it is????

    Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete